I’ve never done an open space where every session was recorded. And not sure I
ever would.

The proceedings are for me always meant to be doorways to the next
conversation, not an invitation to the past. I invite everyone who could attend
a session to contact the convener to see where things are now.

That’s my two cents.

Chris

CHRIS CORRIGAN
www.chriscorrigan.com