❤️

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 1:55 PM Phelim McDermott via OSList
<oslist@lists.openspacetech.org<mailto:oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>> wrote:

I am and always have been in awe of the generosity of spirit that this group of
people has. Special thanks to Suzanne Daigle, Tom Brown, Paul Levy and many
others on the OS hotline and elsewhere forgive me if i forget.  But most of all
Lucas Cioffi who has been incredibly supportive in helping us ratchet this up
as the need has been so urgent. Lucas has been ever present often in the
background, guiding us to find our way of using QIQO simply and effectively
with our own style.

"This has felt like the first time I have been out in a public space since
lockdown." "This is the first time where I have felt energised and hopeful
rather than drained by an online meeting" and "This is the first time I have
been in a truly creative space since all this happened."