Hello Viv and Anne

Thanks for letting us know about Rob making his way onwards. I have many lovely
memories of meeting him at Marysville and how much he contributed to making
that such a wonderful experience for so many people. I also had the blessing of
running into him on other occasions while visiting Melbourne and of course
online. I love his cheeky grin and provocative probings….

A passionate promoter of Open Space and of all things that sustain and grow the
circles of connection on this planet.

I’m pleased that I met him and wish him and Fr Brian much fun in their
break-out together with our many other Open Space friends who have moved on.

Best wishes

Brendan