Dear Doug,

just received my Economic Impact Payment of 600$ signed by the former President of the USA.

Well, your email came just in time to send a 100$ donation to the Open Space Institute-USA that they can use as they wish and I would love to see it go into a retirement fund of our overworked colleague in Montana.
Here is the PayPal transfer note

"Hallo Michael M Pannwitz!
PayPal
Sie haben eine Zahlung über $100,00 USD an Open Space Institute (US) (i...@osius.org) gesendet"

For those of you who forgot their highschool German:

"Hello Michael M Pannwitz!
PayPal
You donated $ 100.00 USD to the Open Space Institute (US) (i...@osius.org) "

Sending donations to OSI USA is easy, go here
https://osius.org/content/about

scroll down a  bit and look right.

If 100 of us that received an Economic Impact Payment divert 100 bucks to OSI USA the retirement fund for Harold could snap up to 10.100,00 (tenthousandonehundred) in a jiffy... or for whatever the wise elders at OSI USA want to use it.

Greetings from Berlin where I am pondering what to do with the other 500.
Yes, I can add some to the "Revolving Credit Fund" of the Open Space World Map. In case anyone of you is not a member of the WorldMap, join (by the way, contributing financially to the Map is not a prerequisite for being listed in the Map)
Just go here
https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/inclusion

Now, having blown the horn for the glorious OSI USA and the very fine World Map I expect responses galore. Now.

mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin

In der Open Space World Map tummeln sich 159 Menschen, die in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz mit dem open space Verfahren arbeiten.
Weltweit sind es 510 aus 77 Ländern, die in 142 Ländern os verbreiten.
Mal reinschauen:  http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

Bei Westkreuz gibts Bücher/e-Bücher, Kärtchensätze und Schätze auf Deutsch und Englisch zu und um open space herum, auch mehrsprachige.
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation