Från: OSList <oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org> för Lisa Garcia via
OSList <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Skickat: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 6:54:15 PM
Till: oslist@lists.openspacetech.org <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Kopia: Lisa Garcia <lgri...@a2atd.org>
Ämne: [OSList] Graduate Class in OD needs Mentors in Open Space

Greetings from Michigan!  My name is Lisa Garcia and I am a graduate student in
the Masters of Organization Development at Bowling Green State University.   My
team within the cohort will be presenting an Open Space event for them in about
4 weeks and we are looking for mentors to interview and gain feedback as we
plan the event.

If you have time to meet, review materials, or direct me to the right persons,
anything helps!  Please reach out to me at
lisa.gar...@thomsonreuters.com<mailto:lisa.gar...@thomsonreuters.com>.  My
teammates and I truly appreciate it.

Thank you!