In The Practice of Peace, Harrison is inviting each of us to consciously be
opening space for peace.

I do think the most important is to invite peace in myself. I am practicing
this daily and doing my best to share some of the juice for example just with a
smile to/with a stranger 😀

Right now I have a couple of other concrete activities which I know will
contribute to peace in humans, organizations and society.

Writing this from the plane, flying to Norway to do prework for a regional OST
(three cities) on inclusion, they are inviting the whole system (500 persons)
to a 2-day OST, end of April. Hoping to find new ways of working since the
small project approach used for decades apparently does not have long term
positive overall impacts.
This work feels so important in these times.

Also, in two weeks time Eva and I will be facilitating an OST training, to
spread this powerful approach/method for, among other, peacebuilding in humans,
organizations and society.
Let’s go!
PEACE ☮️
Thomas