Sorry, I guess my answer is way too short.
Even though the map creation crashes it leaves an seemingly correct obf
behind. When checking it with inspector no errors are displayed.

However, when you move "over" the map while navigating or just driving I
think it will try to display POIs. Because that part is internally corrupt
or at least incomplete, I think OsmAnd crashes.

Harry