On Monday, 12 September 2016 23:49:25 UTC+1, P Wat wrote:

> Sorry to seem impatient, but is anyone willing to remind me how to
> reimport a whole lot of my old tracks (other than by doing them one at a
> time)?
> Thanks
> PaulW

I don't know what type of phone you have, but assuming you have a phone
with an SD card slot, and you've configured OsmAnd to use the SD card, then
you just need to connect the phone to your computer and copy the track
files (in GPX format) to the appropriate directory.

For example, my data storage directory is
/storage/6461-6339/Android/data/net.osmand.plus/files/osmand. When I
connect my phone to my computer, I can open the SD card, and then the
"Android", "data", "net.osmand.plus", "files" and finally "osmand"
directories. Then open the "tracks" directory and copy your tracks there.
You can create extra subdirectories to organise your tracks if you want.

Thanks
Nick