Hi,

I want to be able to switch between two map sources easily.
I am hoping to do this by adding at least one custom button to the map screen.

Is this something that could be achieved with a plugin? (preferred obviously)
Or should I just hack OSMand itself?

Ive only breifly looked at the code, but if someone can point me in the right
direction that would be great as I cant find much(any) developer based
documentation for OSMand...

Thanks in advance
Paul