Please take in account that the original request is for planning purposes
and not for real data as mentioned in one of the emails before in this
thread. I do not have any clear view how the specs where when they
programmed this.

I guess it will be helpfull to give a complete and formal testcase and test
result back to the developers so they have helpfull information about how
to deal with you point of view.