On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 3:30:32 AM UTC-4, Paul Panther wrote:

> Hello,
> I have trouble with my LG P760 (Android 4.1) and Osmand+, I cannot find
> the files for tracks etc.
> Osmand+ is telling me they should be in
> data/data/netosmand+/files/osmand/tracks.
>
> I cannot find or I cannot access these files.
> What can I do to add more *.gpx files to tracks?

I have had problems with O+ not accepting my SD card as the place I want my
maps to reside
It will say something like "Cannot use that location"
On my tablet, I had to uninstall O+ and then re-install it and that fixed
whatever the issue was
If you do uninstall the app, make sure you copy your map files first so you
do not have to re-download them again

On my android devices the downloaded maps automatically go to the files
folder, not the tracks folder
Once I move the app to the CD card the new locations show as Card not Tablet

In Windows 10 explorer the locations look like this on my Tablet

This is the stock maps location before I moved the app to the SD card
This PC\Galaxy Note 10.1 2\Tablet\Android\data\net.osmand.plus\files

Maps are now here on my SD card
This PC\Galaxy Note 10.1 2\Card\Android\data\net.osmand.plus\files

.GPX tracks are here on the SD card
This PC\Galaxy Note 10.1 2\Card\Android\data\net.osmand.plus\files\tracks

I noticed that downloading maps in the app works better than downloading
them directly and pasting them into the files folder
It seemed the copied maps do not get indexed properly
Even though the maps are present, if I go to the download maps/local tab,
they do not show up and the app wants me to download them through the app
itself

The direct download page is here
http://download.osmand.net/rawindexes/