The "Change marker position" menu selection, which you can also get to with
a long press, was a way to precisely position the orange marker.  It's a
useful function that  no longer seems to work.   Instead, the Apply button
simply returns to the orange marker's original position, leaving it
unchanged.   See my video, above.  The Change Position function does still
works forMap Markers and Favorites.  But for the orange marker, this feels
like a bug.  I think that either the menu selection should be removed, or,
preferably, the function should be restored.