On Friday, 19 January 2018 15:08:03 UTC+1, Metaluc wrote:

> Have 2.8.2 paid on Android 5.1.
>
> Unable to enable or disable maps.
> In fact the download maps - local tab will not list them. Just get the
> spinner icon spinning forever.
>
> If I go in with a file manager I can enable / disable maps by manually
> moving them between OsmAnd root folder and backup folder and rebooting. But
> that's a pain.
>
> Anybody else having this problem?
>
> I'd prefer simple check boxes.

Where do you store the maps? SD card, perhaps?

I suspect the problem is with the storage access  on Android 5.1., where
some apps can read from the folder, but not move a file from one folder to
another or make any changes in it.
If it is ^this^, it is probably not solvable on Android 5.1 unless you move
the files to the phone memory.

It would probably mean that you cannot save route as gpx as well.