I was not addressing this.
This is matter of fixing OSMAnd.

----------
Dne 22. dubna 2018 13:19:57 B Stas <transfer...@gmail.com> napsal:

Hello,

maybe but I said that because on the highway it's all 500m we say "("
continue straight .. ")" and after 50km it becomes boring !!!

Jean

Le dimanche 22 avril 2018 12:33:19 UTC+2, Poutnik a écrit :

IMHO, it does not make much sense to keep these notifications in advance
based on fixed distance, as for low speed it would be funny.

Rather to have them based on estimated remaining time, so the distance
would be proportional to speed.

E.g. it would be 1 min, 15s and 6 sec, what makes for 120 km/h 2000, 500
and 200m.
Or 500m, 125m and 50m for 30 km/h

Dne 22. dubna 2018 11:40:08 B Stas <trans...@gmail.com <javascript:>>