On Friday, 10 August 2018 14:10:47 UTC+2, Sean Beansea wrote:

> Hello,
> osmand shows me a great trail for walking. How can I follow this trail? I
> like a navigation like a gpx route, but the trail is already on the map
> and I dont know how to choose it for navigation.
> Thank you

What is the problem? You have simply to choose foot navigation, some point
at the end of the trail and the navigation should choose the trail, if this
is the best way. If not, choose point at the start of the trail as
intermediate waypoint (add to the navigation). Unless there is something
very wrong with the data, the trail will be followed.

The only problem could be a marked trail, not following the navigation
logic - meaning the way is not the best in theory. Then, you either have to
download the gpx of the trail route and navigate along gpx, or put several
intermediate points in navigation and bring it on your preferred trail this
way.