On Monday, 13 August 2018 13:57:47 UTC+2, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 8:49 AM, Martin Scharm <mar...@binfalse.de
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> > What needs maps with less than 25 days? Should I update my offline maps
> and reproduce the error?
>
> It seems that by just updating to the latest map version (August 1)
> should solve your problem.

I don't think so, unless the no_u_turn restriction is set there correctly.
The issue and its correction did need newer map because it seems that the
existing no_u_turn restriction wasn't propagated into the map itself, as
far as I could understand it.

But the main problem (IMHO) still exists - for some reason, Osmand needs
the no_u_turn restriction to avoid routing which doesn't make any sense by
itself. I mean sometimes the suggested route goes against all reason -
making several sharp turns and taking longer route instead of taking
shorter, simpler one. Putting the missing no_u_turn restriction in the data
doesn't solve the problem, it simply stops its occurrence  at one exact
place where the correction is made and the problem will come later at
another one.
There has to be some other problem in the routing cost calculation - no way
the suggested routing should come out "cheaper/faster" than the correct one
- even allowing that the suggested route would be a valid/legal one.