On Monday, 20 August 2018 15:01:33 UTC+2, Porfiriy A wrote:

> Thanks for the info. I made exactly as you told but still does not see
> toll roads.
>
> Am I missing some step?
>
> No you are not missing anything, the access tag (and the toll tag) will
show at zoom 12 and bigger. It should be possible to make changes in the
rendering to display it as solid line on top of the motorway at lower zooms
but I have no idea how to do it myself.

What can I offer as a solution is to double up - and go the gpx way -
download all the toll motorways which are in the map data from overpass
turbo <https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/BeB> - run the query and export the
result as gpx. Move it to the Osmand/track folder and under display this
"track". It is not ideal, but something I can manage.