On Tuesday, 18 September 2018 10:38:36 UTC+2, jlver...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello …..
>
> However, I have a problem with the app, despite the standby display placed
> at 30 minutes (on the smarphone) I want a screen constantly light.
> My parameters in osmand are:
> voice activated
> voice guidance-> voice synthesis French
>
> it lights up only when there is a fork
>
> (I have an extra battery )
> And I do not wish it to go out ..
> thanks for the info

Not sure you can override the phone settings.

I have a solution for you to try in navigation mode:
Set Menu > Settings > Navigation settings > Turn screen on  when
approaching a turn to any time other then "Never"
This setting should "wake" your phone at every turn, and you should get
another 30 minutes on the screen time off from this moment. It might be
enough for you.