> On Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 6:58:43 AM UTC-8, Bart Eisenberg wrote:
>>>
>>> On the 3.3.2 directions menu, I'm not seeing the useful "Analyze on map"
>>> function that correlates the elevation profile with the route on the map.
>>> Allowing, for example, you to see with a swipe the location of the highest
>>> point on the route.
>>>
>>> And I don't understand the purpose of the detailed analysis of Road
>>> types, Surface, Steepness, and Smoothness--with Step-by-step directions,
>>> presumably the most useful for navigation, relegated to the bottom.

It depends on your use case - for bike navigation, surface, steepness and
smoothness are sometimes much more important then the total route length.
This is something I want to see when I analyse the route, not the
step-by-step directions. I want to see how "cyclable" the suggested /
planned route is more than how long. It goes in both directions - somebody
can be looking for the "trail" experience, somebody else for more or less
smooth ride.