I was just experimenting to find a temporary work-around. If you select a
favourite then hit SHARE and COPY, then your clipboard gets a load of info
that includes the lat/long.

Easier, on Android if you have the app "Geo2Clip: Copy map coordinates" by
CatFish (here
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=catfish.android.geo2clip&hl=en_US>)

then you can do SHARE, GEO and select "Copy coordinates"

Both approaches can also be used after tapping on your current position.

BTW, this developer's other map position transferring apps all work with
OsmAnd and the other map apps I use. Very useful!