The problem is that you are mixing two different things here: You are
looking for "Favoris" but working with "Marqueurs". Favourites have no
history tab and have another intended use from the flags - to permanently
mark a point on the map.

The flags are meant to work as temporary marking (when setting points half
way through a route, for example. Not sure you can avoid it, if this is the
case (you are using the favourites to set a temporary route point for
navigation). But - it is only a change on screen, not in the favourites
itself. These stay as they are; you can still display them on the map.
Nothing changed there. Do you have "Display favourites on map" switched on?

"Your" problem seems to be twofold:
1. the "real" favourites are not set to show on the map
2. the markers are

As soon as you use the (hidden) favourite for navigation, OsmAnd creates
additional marker. This is what you see - not the underlaying favourite but
the temporary marker, which isn't cleared after you stop using it.

Btw, if you have many favourites, it is better to put them into a gpx
file(s) and display this as needed (put it into the track subfolder
manually, do not import it. Then, you can "Display the track" only when you
need it, and not have it all the time on. This works for me as a method how
to to get independent "categories" of my own waypoints. The "track" doesn't
have to be a real track in the gpx file, strictly speaking. It is enough to
have just POIs inside the file. For OsmAnd, there is no difference for use
on the screen - it will display both types, the POIs as stars. The track
color then decides the color of the stars.