Just a note - decide, if you need the complete map (with all the details >
standard map) or just the road map for car navigation. For car navigation,
the road map of the complete country might be enough and OsmAnd would
probably work faster with the stripped-down data.
If you are going to drive just on the motorways and main roads, the road
map is more than enough.

Of course every user needs different level of details. IMHO, for most users
just looking for a map where they will just go through a country in a car
(the fastest/best way they can), the standard map is an overkill.