Hello,

in previous versions of Osmand it was possible to stream music via
bluetooth to the car's audio system, while on the same time OSM announced
its navigation instructions through the phone's own speaker, when you set
it to use the same channel as system messages. Now, this is no longer
possible: the instructions are still streamed to the car's radio. This is
very strange, because normal system messages, like alarms or incoming
messages, are not streamed to the car's sound system.

This does not only stop the music being played unnecessarily, it also
results in not hearing any routing instructions at all, if the car radio is
set to FM mode with BT being inactive. Only if you turn of BT on the phone
you will again hear the instructions.

I have experienced this on two different devices (Samsung and Motorola),
running two different versions of LOS (14.1 and 16), using two different
cars. The only thing those cases have in common is the same version of OSM
installed on all devices: the latest one available in the PlayStore. So it
is highly unlikely that it is due to some hardware or OS bug.

I really would like to have back the old behaviour. Is there any option or
setting I haven't found yet, or do I need to make a bug report?