Hi Lukas,

last year I used QMapShack to plan a trip on my PC (Linux) and managed to transfer the GPX files for use in OSMAnd.

Cheers :o)

Den 04.07.2019 kl. 14.06 skrev Lukas:
Hey guys

I'm new to Osmand and was wondering if it's possible to plan a trip on your
laptop and download it to your phone afterwards. Haven't found information
about that yet. Or is it only possible directly on the phone, using the
"Measure distance" future?

Thanks so much for your feedback.

Cheers,
Lukas