Subject says it all... I have 2 identical phones, but one phone allows me
to select "Camp site" from the list of POI's, while the other phone is
simply missing this entry.

I've updated both phones so they're (theoretically) both the same version,
but I'm still not seeing the option in one of them...

It's entirely possible I'm missing some bloody obvious, or not so obvious
way of selecting it, but if that's the case then maybe it's not so obvious.

Best Regards!