Thanks Harry!  I like your idea of mentioning how to navigate GPX routes
created by the tool. But there's a caveat. Navigating GPX routes created
this way is via the GPX, not the underlying map.  Which means you get
turn-by-turn directions ("turn left", "turn slightly right") at every curve
of the road, rather than street-specific instructions at the appropriate
intersections.

My attempt at a video addressing this is
here: https://youtu.be/mMcw4kYmfPk  It explains the problem and offers a
suggested workaround.  This isn't a beginner video, but I think it's worth
mentioning.

(If, using the tool, you "Save as route points", you can navigate with
"Calculate route between points" enabled.  In some cases, that produces
better results because you are now navigating with the map. But in my
experience, the results aren't consistently accurate enough to endorse the
method.)

Thinking about beginners, I'll also expand on that final screen showing the
elevation profile and other data that preview the GPX route before you take
it.