Thanks Dmitry. I was not even aware of this option but.. unfortunately this
did not help. I have checked the UI Customazation in all profiles. There is
nothing hidden (24 of 24) but still no Mapillary option. I tried this with
the free Osmand version and there I do see the mapillary option (20 of
20).  Any other suggestions?

Do you have the paid version and is the MApillay option visable there?

Cheers
Peter