The built-in walking preferences (as opposed to creating your own
routing.xml
<https://github.com/osmandapp/OsmAnd-resources/blob/master/routing/routing.xml>)

 are at settings > Walking > Navigation settings > Route parameters. But
I'm not sure there's a setting that gets you that level of specificity.
"Avoid roads", for example, just avoids Motorways, not decibels.

You can of course set intermediate points to avoid hiking-unfriendly
routes. But that's not so much a preference as a selection.