I wish I could remember the trick, but I ran into this twice. Am not sure
what I did to resolve it, but eventually everything worked fine. I was able
to continue with my subscription and paid nothing else. It may have been
some sort of timing or synching issue. Try again. I won't be able to look
at this today, but if you are still having the issue I might be able to
look at this tomorrow. Of course, others may know the secret sauce!