If your current position is the bottom of the red route, it looks like
OsmAnd is trying to navigate the GPX from your current position, which is
not itself on the GPX. It will do this if you press "Start" and the
"Calculate OsmAn route for first and last route segment" is enabled in
options. (If that's not your current position, I'm not sure.)