OK, that's true.
But a speed visualization along the route would make it much easier to
analyze and detect in which parts of the route the applied speeds are
nearly true or far out.
I would also really appreciate the possbility to see in advance, in a
simple way, which parts of a new route that will be fast and which ones
will be slow.