I've just bought a ulefone rugged Android phone to use for navigation when
cycling and I purchased OSMAnd+.  Unfortunately I can't get my gpx files to
load. Whatever I try gives me the message  "Could not read GPX data" even
though the files are visible to select within the app.  I have tried files
I know load ok on my Mac.  I have tried transferring the files in different
ways - saving direct to phone, sending via email to phone.  I've tried
files from other people that don't use Mac and always the same result.  Can
anyone help?