Majka: I have run into this problem also in the past. Am sure your
explanation is the root cause of not seeing changes yet.

Before seeing you answer I went into OSM and verified road is now
residential. Then went into OSMAND and downloaded Sweden map. I could see
the specific road segment was grayish, while others nearby where white. I
then downloaded current OSMAND Live map and it renders white (correct for
Resdiential road). I had also tried routing through the road with OSMAND,
and that worked.

So, I concur with Majka. I believe everything is correct in the base map
and you will just have to wait for rendering of the tiles to propagate.

You did not mention if you were using OSMAND+ or OSMAND Live. I recommend
both. That will give you the absolute latest map that is available. I use
both so I can see OSM changes I make as soon as possible. Having said that
there are tiles that can take a while to update. I believe I have seen
delays as long as a few days maybe even a week. Others might know the worst
case.