The first problem is when i tap onto the navigation icon then there is no icon
or menu to choose a track for navigation.
This is ridiculous.
instead i have to click on Navigation, options icon, GPX route, choose GPX
route, click on my route.

Another way is to click on My places, Tracks, Tracks, My track, show on map.
After this i have the track in my navigation menu but there is no option "Pass
along entire track".