On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 03:11:33PM +0200, Poutnik Fornntp wrote:
> It should be compared by the time for both activities, including
> mounting/unmounting, and eventually relaxing if applies.
> 2-5 km is typically 6-15 minutes.
> Waiting above the steps for cycling mates for almost 15 minutes would be
> boring.

Its not about a time issue. Steps can be a physical barrier for some not
beeing able to carry their bike with their hands.

So as long as you not agree that "I am okay lifting my bike up stairs"
osmand should not use it.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de