Jefferson Silveira <cara.jun...@gmail.com> writes:

> the map of the state of Mato Grosso in Brazil was updated on
> 06/30/2020.  Can you tell me when the next update will be?

Almost always, a new global database snapshot is taken on the 1st of the
month at 0Z (hence last of previous in west longitude, e.g. .us, .b).
It then takes about 10 days to be processed.

I see Ireland's map as updated, but not the US state maps.  (I don't
have any Brazil maps loaded; it's a long walk from here. :-)

So: "any hour now".  Probably by tomorrow it will be available, as of
8/1 0Z.