Hi,
many regards to all, this is the first time I write in the Group
I've been using Osmand for many years and I really like it.
Lately, I have been having problems with Osmand and I don't understand why.
I use Huawey 20 PRO and when it's off line, Osmand takes a long time to
find the number of visible satellites.
Some time ago, Osmand takes 10 seconds, now it also takes 40 or 60 seconds.
Some time ago, Osmand could record the track remotely, in my trouser pocket
or backpack pocket.
Now it must be free, above all, outside.
When the screen turns off, Osmand stops and doesn't record the track.
The recorded track is not accurate, often it move of 20 or 30 meters from
the road
It is not a problem of the phone, because it, with other applications,
records the track very precisely also when it is in the pocket of my pants
or backpack and even when the screen is turned off.
I believe I have set the settings correctly, but I don't get good jobs. I
am very sorry.
On my opinion the problems strarts two updates ago. Could it possible ?
Please, can someone help me?
Thank you very much in advance to the guys who will help me.

Ciao
Klaudio