I create a motor route file on kurviger.de. I download a gpx with only
routepoints in it (no waypoints, no track).
I import the gpxfile and let Osmand calculate the route. After a while I
can navigate the route. This works ok if I can follow the route completely.

But when there is a roadblock or a deviation Osmand has to recalculate the
route. This is where the problems start. I notice loops and u-turns. I zoom
out to find the easiest way to get on the original route again. This works
but today after the third deviation in the route I saw so many loops and
u-turns that I had to stop the route.

At first I thought that the calculation would be normal again when I passed
a routepoint but that is not the case. The strange behaviour is also after
the routepoints.

Is there a way to let Osmand recalculate better when the option "calculate
route between points"is used??.