Hello everyone!

I am using OsmAnd with BRouter as cycling routing plugin with various
profiles. As I need 3 profiles and BRouter determines which one to choose
thru the car/bicycle/foot fast/notfast combinations present in OsmAnd, I
use 2 car-based OsmAnd profiles and one bicycle based OsmAnd profile. The
one thing I cannot figure out is how to change when the bicycle based
OsmAnd profile tells me when to take a turn.

The car based profiles alert me about 50m in advance and the bicycle based
profiles like 5 or 0 m in advance, which is too late of course.

So ideally I would find a way to also change the bicycle based profiles to
alert me just like the car based ones do...is there any .xml that I can
tweak to make this happen?

Greetings from Germany and have a nice weekend everyone!

Rodja.