Somehow the photo is no longer attached to the messages I have.

But only a left arrow on the left lane would say that the current "through;left" is possibly incorrect and the suggested change to simply "left" is correct per the markings on the ground.

In any case, the correct tagging in OSM is that which will correctly represent what is actually marked on the intersection (in combination with what those marks mean in Poland). If the tagging is correct per the markings, and OSMAnd still gives bad directions, then the issue becomes one for the OSMAnd devs to investigate.