Hi all,

I imagine that Change--Display position always in center does a different thing
than
Settings->(select profile)->Navigation settings->Map during
navigation->Auto-center map view
Auto-center map view lets you choose the amount of time before the map resets
to show your position.
Display position always in center switches the position between center and
edges.

I suppose the OP wants to switch the amount of time for auto-center between
never and something like 15s?

Seems this is not possible directly with a quick action, a workaround could be
to switch between differently configured profiles

HTH
Pere