Thanks a lot for your support! The two tools "Droid Hardware Info" and
"phyphox" unfortunately haven't given any new information.

I use a silicon case without any metal on it, but the first thing I tried
some days ago was to remove the case nevertheless and take my measures
again. But the problem was the same, the sensor always showed around 180 °,
independent from the orientation of the smartphone. Also trying to
recalibrate without the case doesn't work.

My By value seems to be too high, it varies between -240 and -290 µT.
Together with the Bx and Bz value this leads to an H value of around 280 -
much too high, isn't it?