thanks a lot! this setting (close to the bottom) should automatically be
disabled when setting is "always north". another sign of more and more
people loosing orientation and using maps with 3d or how it is called plus
always looking in driving direction. these fill the papers with funnies
like "on the way to norway they ended in rome" ...

tomcroc...@gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023 um 19:15:11
UTC+1: