Hi all,

Vintage Computing Festival Berlin 2022 is scheduled for October 8+9, 2022

It would be great to put together an exhibit there, re-using the small
rack based setup that was at the 2019 CCC congress (Auerswald PBX,
Freeswitch, Portmaster3) as well as a number of modems / ISDN-TA etc. to
show BBS dial-up and the like.

I have all the equipment and can work on the preparation/setup, but I
think it would be very helpful if this was not a one-man show but if
somebody would be around to help particularly on-site when there are
visitors looking for demo, explanation, help, ...

Registration deadline is September 7, as indicated at
https://vcfb.de/2022/call_for_participation.htm

Before we go into what we could/should demo, I would like to get a
feeling if anyone is interested in helping out.

Related redmine issue: https://osmocom.org/issues/5590

-- 
- Harald Welte <[email protected]>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
============================================================================
"Privacy in residential applications is a desirable marketing option."
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)

Reply via email to