On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 09:09:49AM +1100, Brett Henderson wrote:
> It's not ideal running it on my home server because I don't want to give
> out access to it.  If anybody has other suggestions let me know.  The
> osm dev server may be more appropriate but I need a tomcat server to run
> hudson under and I'm not sure how easy that will be to organise.

Depending on what exactly you need we could also maybe run this on the
server where openstreetmap.de is running on or use the server that the
wikipedia people are buying for experimental OSM stuff.

How much ressources would you need? Tomcat and the Osmosis dev stuff ?
I guess the whole thing could be swapped out most of the time and only
needs a few resources for the actual build every few hours? Do several
people need access? root access?

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298