Hello,

I just wanted to try osmosis and encountered an little error because I
tried to launch it from my home directory (Windows).

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: und
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: und
Could not find the main class: und.  Program will exit.

Well, the reason was, that the path contains whitespaces:
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\user\Eigene
Dateien\downloads\OSM\osmosis-0.34\bin>

Starting osmosis from c:\temp caused no problem (as expected).

After changing the Set Exec-line in osmosis.bat to
> SET EXEC=%JAVACMD% %JAVACMD_OPTIONS% -cp "%PLEXUS_CP%"
> -Dapp.home="%MYAPP_HOME%"
> -Dclassworlds.conf="%MYAPP_HOME%\config\plexus.conf" %MAINCLASS%
> %OSMOSIS_OPTIONS% %*
(just adding some " around path variables) everything was fine.

Just wanted to let you know.
Thanks for the cool program anyways! Saved me quite some time.

Regards
Franz