The MySQL support isn't well tested any more because PostgreSQL is now the
preferred database.  It is possible there's a problem there.  Unfortunately
I don't have a working MySQL installation to verify this.  Do you have to
use MySQL, or could you use PostgreSQL instead?

Can anybody verify that Osmosis 0.34 still works with MySQL?