Hello Brett,

my english is also not so well, but we can at least communicate.
What I did is, I set up a postgres 8.4 database, create a user and a database.
Run the sql script pgsql_simple_schema_0.6.sql from the 0.38 distribution out
of the directory script/contrib.

I downloaded a pbf file from download.geofabrik.de an try to import these pbf
file.
The first error message I got was about the schema version, so I turned the
validation of the schema of.

Then I got the error with the index, no idea why the index is not created in
the sql script. Never then less I changed the code as described bevor.

Now I get the error message that the node table has no tags column. That's
right, because there is another table called node_tags. A node can have several
tags, e.g. house number, telephone number, name, amenity, ...

So I had also a look into the sql script which creates the postgres schema, but
I find nothing strange.

Can you tell me how to set up osmosis via svn in eclipse to be able to debug
the application? Is there a step by step documentation?

Thanks

Thomas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Thomas Schreiner
Grasslweg 4

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 Euro/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit