Hi.

I'm one of the people that maintains the package osmosis in the Debian
(and Ubuntu) distribution. I'd like to update our package to version
0.38 of osmosis, but there are some JAR archives in the SVN repository
for which I cannot find the source code:

build-support/repo/crosby/osmbin/1.0-6d760534/jars/osmbin.jar
build-support/repo/org.openstreetmap.osmosis/osmosis-hstore/0.1/jars/osmosis-hstore.jar
build-support/repo/org.openstreetmap.osmosis/osmosis-hstore/0.2/jars/osmosis-hstore.jar

Could you please point me to the corresponding source? Google wasn't
able to help! :-)

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascell...@poisson.phc.unipi.it>