On 3/10/11 11:20 AM, Peter Körner wrote:
Am 09.03.2011 12:52, schrieb Martijn van Exel:
Dropping the osmosis-history.jar in lib/default and then running osmosis
gives an error even on --read-xml (task does not exist) so this is
apparently not the way to go. Should I change something else in the 0.37
build? Should the library go someplace else?

Well,

I just exported
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/osmosis/tags/0.37

and then into this folder
http://svn.toolserver.org/svnroot/mazder/osmhist/osmosis-plugin/history/

the activation-patch failed somehow so I needed to append
org.openstreetmap.osmosis.history.HistoryPluginLoader

manually to the original osmosis-plugins.conf file.

ant clean publish then built me all osmosis files.

If you are interested in working on this plugin, I'd transfer it to the
openstreetmap svn.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Yes, please do. We have some Java people here that I might be able to have spend some time on this.

Thanks,
Martijn

--
Martijn van Exel